Briefly, I want to train a group of extra-talented and/or extra-motivated students.
I anticipate this will be really fun for me, and an amazing addition to the larger community.
- Who’s invited?
- I invite everyone (including you) to let me know if you’re interested.
- The qualities I’m looking for may surprise you…
- The one non-negotiable quality is a strong desire to share the love of dance with others.
- What would we do?
- I’m not quite sure yet. We’ll be co-discovering this.
- Social connections within this group are very, very important. We’d hang out and have fun.
- Coaching on how to dance (semi-private), how to teach/DJ, even how to run a dance business.
- When would we do it?
- We will start Sat, Mar-3.
- Between now and then, I’d like to have a first private lesson with anyone interested.
- I’d like almost-regular meetings Wed 3-6pm
- I’d also like to offer other options, within the limitations of my schedule
- two 3-6pm meetings in Denver each month
- one in Ft. Collins, including for folks from Laramie WY
- one week-end day in Boulder
- Next steps?
- Talk to me in person about joining the group.