- All classes are all-levels and beginner-friendly.
- If you’re new, do read this first.
- Your first night of (1-2) classes is free.
Recent Updates (As of Feb-9)
- 7-8 class will be a “conscious technique” class.
- purpose: to comunicate technique, teach concepts and vocabulary, practice
- examples: turns, close vs. open embrace, all dance anatomy classes, most fall series classes
- 8-9 class will be an “embodied storytelling” class.
- purpose: to create an experience, and let “head-fake learning” happen
- examples: micro blues, the energetic approach, hugging lab (planned)
- I will start inviting occasional guest instructors
- I want my regular students to start hearing different voices
- I will guarantee the quality of the instructors I invite, and would love your feedback
- Thursdays 7-8 and 8-9, Boulder Integral Center (2805 North Broadway, Boulder)
- For more options, see the calendar
Lesson Packages you may purchase below…
- “Entertain Me” — 4-class punch cards
- “Support Me” — 8 hours of group class plus one private lesson
- All apply to a rolling 35-day period which starts on the day of your purchase
- this change from month-by-month makes it easier for you to join at any time
- the 5-weeks allow you to miss a week and still use up your 1/week or 2/week classes
- when your punch card runs out, just get a refill!